This conference is presented by All Children’s Hospital Johns Hopkins Medicine and the American Association for Thoracic Surgery. The focus of the meeting will be Diseases of the Cardiac Valves from the Fetus to the Adult. Separate tracks will be offered for Nurses and Hospital Administrators.
Network with our international faculty of experts who will cover multidisciplinary issues related to the following:
– Anatomy of the Cardiac Valves
– Echocardiography of the Cardiac Valves
– Surgery for Patients with Diseases of the Cardiac Valves
– Critical Care of Patients with Diseases of the Cardiac Valves
– Adults with Congenital Heart Disease Diseases of the Cardiac Valves
The conference also features:
– Poster Presentations
– Ethics Symposium
– Pathologic Heart Specimen Exhibit
The highlight of the conference is the George R. Daicoff Dinner Presentation, which will be presented by John W. Brown, MD and is titled: “Pediatric Cardiovascular Surgery: It’s A Wonderful Life.” Dr. Brown was Chief of the Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery for 20 years and is the Harris B Shumacker Professor Emeritus of Surgery at Indiana University School of Medicine.
I hope to see you on February 15th. To view the entire program and register for the meeting,
please visit the following web site: www.allkids.org/conferences.